Monday, July 16, 2007
...and a TOP TEN list, in a effort to begin posting regularly.
TOP TEN THINGS I REALIZED LATER IN LIFE THAN I SHOULD HAVE:
1) Toilet paper perforated squares do not have to be used individually.
2) Fire doors should be kept closed, but you can still use them.
3) The cotton doesn't need to be stuffed back into the pill jar.
4) A pickle used to be a cucumber.
5) Chocolate truffles don't actually have mushrooms in them.
6) Islands aren't floating.
7) There are more than three types of people in the world.
8) We ARE stardust.
9) Your attitude, focus, and the types of questions you ask yourself on a daily basis DETERMINE your reality.
10) Our sight really consists of an hypothesis - an interpretation of the data we see.